Thanks to all who contributed their time and efforts to make this trip possible. Please follow our daily progress on this site. Highlights of the day are usually posted nightly.
Daily Updates and photos
- Sunday: Commissioning, arrival at site.
- Monday: Contruction begins. First exterior wall raised just after noon. All stud walls are in place, as are the trusses.
First wall was raised at 8:15.
- Tuesday: Trusses in place, roof on. Rough work complete for plumbing, electrical, HVAC. Very sturdy construction. Barbecue chicken dinner hosted by Jeff Cayton!
- Wednesday: Roof covered with tarp, shingles applied. Vinyl siding begun.
- Thursday: Shingles finished. Siding 70% complete. Decks in place except for steps and railing.
- Friday: Final day on site. We thank Grifton MIssion Ministries for the opportunity to work with them. Best wishes to the Waller family.
Other pages of interest
Please send comments and corrections on CPBC web pages to Rick Matthews, email@example.com.